Why Having A “Lead Generation” Website Is Important For Your Business Lead generation websites are a type of website that aim to help businesses generate
Instagram has grown in popularity and has become one of the most popular social media sites online and subsequently a great place to market your business. It is the photo sharing platform of choice for consumers, and offers unique marketing opportunities to businesses and marketers to increase visibility for their brands.
Over the last year, Instagram has gone from 600 million active users to 800 million active users, making it the fastest growing social media platform in that time period.
Nathan Chan is the creator and publisher of the online magazine called Foundr, and he is also an Instagram expert. Nathan is an amazing success story and someone who I follow and respect greatly.
Here are 3 tips that Nathan put together, that will get you well on your way to tapping into Instagram’s user base and audience to spread the word about your brand, and start making sales.
“You know that Instagram is a great social network for some people.
For example, it’s great for artists, models, and anyone who wants to make sure the entire world knows how cute their cat is.
But is it a worthwhile network for businesses looking to generate new sales and customers?
In a word, absolutely.
If, that is, IF you do it right.
I’m Nathan Chan, publisher of Foundr Magazine—a bootstrapped company that quickly grew into a successful business thanks in large part to the Instagram strategy you’re about to learn in this post. And over the next few minutes, I’m going to show you the right way to grow your business with Instagram.
- Learn how to optimize your account and post compelling Instagram content that will keep your followers coming back again and again
- Along the way, you’ll increase your exposure and generate more conversions.
- And finally, you’ll discover a few tools you can use to measure your success and iterate your results to keep your followers (and your business) growing more and more each and every month.
I’ll dig into the details in just a moment, but first, I should give you a big-picture view of what you’re about to learn. In a nutshell, this system for growing your business through Instagram marketing consists of 3 main steps:
- Awareness: Grow your Instagram followers with influencer marketing and user-generated content
- Engagement: Send traffic to your website with Lead Magnets and Instagram stories
- Conversions: Increase sales with great content and a call to action (CTA) that kindle emotion
Makes sense, right? First, you have to reach people……”