Why Having A “Lead Generation” Website Is Important For Your Business Lead generation websites are a type of website that aim to help businesses generate
Eddie Woods here! By now you might have heard about Instagram’s new addition called IGTV. Social media apps are constantly being updated to try to keep pace with the ever changing landscape, and to try to provide a better overall experience for the user.
The new IGTV app is focused on long-form, vertical videos, designed for mobile devices, and makes it easier for it’s users to become video content creators without the hassles of editing videos for mobile devices.
IGTV has some interesting features that I think most business owners will find valuable. The following article goes over everything you need to know, and shows you how to get the most out of IGTV, check it out here…
What is IGTV?
“IGTV is Instagram’s own video content hub, focused on longer-form video content, with videos of up to a maximum of 60 minutes.
This is a potential game-changer for content creators who specialize in longer form videos. IGTV gives everyone the ability to leverage videos in a totally different way than before – and all in vertical format. We’ll talk a little about why this is so important later on in this post.
IGTV: Everything You Need To Know in a Nutshell (So Far)
As you may have noticed (if you’ve updated to the latest version of the app), there’s now a small TV icon next to your share airplane at the top right of your Instagram feed home screen. This is where IGTV channels live, and where you’ll be able to watch content from people you follow, discover new videos, see your channel and upload you own IGTV videos.
There’s also a new, standalone IGTV app, and web uploads as well. Here are some details on the functionality of IGTV…….”
If you’re on LinkedIn, and you’re using it like most business owners do, then you’re probably using it the wrong way. While Facebook, Twitter & Instagram tend to get the glory in the media, LinkedIn has been creating some awesome marketing options for businesses as well as several new tools to increase your businesses brand.
In addition, LinkedIn’s user base has steadily risen to 530 million users. With the power of LinkedIn’s growth, there is ample opportunities for businesses to expand their presence and attract new business. In order to take advantage of the this wave, your user profile needs to stand out in the crowded marketplace that LinkedIn is. So here are some fantastic ways that you can get your LinkedIn profile to stand out from the crowd, and get some new business in the door in the process.
“25 Ways to Improve Your LinkedIn Profile Today
The reality is doing even some of these steps will put you ahead of the majority of your competitors. Do all of them and you will blow your fellow job seekers out of the water and amaze prospective employers.
- Get Your Name In Lights – Enter your name as you want to be called. You can use the former name function if you changed your name over the course of your career and want to be found under your former name and you can choose to whom your former name is visible for optimum reach.
- Make The Most Of Your Tagline -Optimizing your tagline with keywords and phrases is very important to your LinkedIn profile. In your tagline, also known as your headline, use the keywords, descriptors and deliverables for which you want to be found for by hiring managers and recruiters. Do not let it default to your current job title. Instead, use this 120-character area to give the reader a snapshot of who you are and your personality, motivating them to click on your profile link to read further. Hiring managers actually use these keywords to find people like you! You can get direction for the keywords to use from……”To See The Rest Of the 25 Ways to Make Your LinkedIn Profile Stand Out In 2018, Click Here Now!
Already, 2018 has been an important year for the growth of online video and how businesses are using video to connect with their audiences and help sell their products and services. And Facebook has been a big part of the growth of video marketing for businesses. But I still encounter resistance from business owners who have not given video a try, and seem reluctant to do so.
For this reason and others, my buddy Wilco de Kreij, has put together an amazing blog post that show 10 examples of how to use video ads on Facebook. Check out the article below.
“So you’ve been marketing on Facebook for quite some time already. But now you’re thinking, “How about using video content for my next campaign?”
You saw how powerful Facebook video ads can be in getting hundreds to thousands of reactions, comments, and shares. I’m sure you’re also guessing these engaging videos generated a lot of sales!
Let me tell you that now is the best time to use videos in your advertising strategy. Here are reasons why:
- Video ads are now captioned, and this has increased view time by an average of 12%.
- Users can watch Facebook video ads in silent mode. This gives creative video marketers the opportunity to stand out and people to find ads less intrusive.
- Facebook gets about 8 billion video views on a daily basis. Videos are garnering website traffic and are predicted to account for 80% of all web traffic in 2020.
“But I Don’t Know the Best Techniques… What Should I Do?”
If you’re like most people, the idea of being on camera puts you off. Everyone who’s trying out Facebook video ads for the first time feels this way.
So, what’s the solution?
To answer your question, I did some research and found 10 amazing Facebook video ads.
Let’s explore each video ad and draw out some winning characteristics. Then, you can apply the principles or techniques used by these ads to your next Facebook video ad campaign.